Once you have thought about what you want to achieve through your online business plan, develop a checklist of your intentions. For example, your website planning checklist could include:
• Provide up-to-date written information, for example, a website or blog.
• Create the opportunity for clients and community members to make word-of-mouth referrals online, for example, via existing social media platforms.
• Have detailed online discussions with existing customers, for example, via a discussion forum.
• Conduct real-time text conversations using software that enables real-time text chat or other customer relationship management tools.
• Provide a sales platform.
• Make your web content work well on mobile devices.